Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Air Emergency Over LAX

So we take off and quickly I notice that the plane is flying a bit strangely. Nose up, not real high altitude and my feet are getting cold. Pretty soon, as the flight attendants are running back and forth, the captain comes on the overcom to tell us that the front door of the plane has come open. So we turned around and landed back at LAX. The weird part was seeing all the fire trucks chasing us down the runway as we landed.LAX fire trucks coming to save us/put us out.
Captain comes out to check on things. Is it weird that I was comforted by his good looks?
I'm all, "this plane can't go down, not on one of the best hair days of my life!"

4 comments:

kyle said...

wow, anton, you've got a mane. a man mane. that thing is marvelous. damn my thinning hair.

also you are starting to look like an american apparel model. more facial expression, please.

mirandaray said...

you have the greatest adventures. my planes never crash...

Martha Elaine Belden said...

so glad you (and your hair, of course) survived.

see you saturday?

Jenn said...

I'm so glad the airport fire department was well represented... welcome to a little glimpse into my life =)
Gotta love the hilighter yellow trucks!
PS-the captain looks like Donald Trump to me. Anyone?