Friday, June 20, 2008

Anton Explores Cyprus


This video was shot last summer while I was visiting Cyprus for my friends David and Andrea's wedding. In the video I ride a 4-wheeler around Ayia Napa, go to the tomb of Lazarus, go to Kykos Monestary and attend David and Andrea's real Greek Wedding.

In other news it's official, I leave for Nairobi, Kenya on July 18th. On July 24th, I'll be in India and I'm free to go anywhere I want after that. I plan to travel around the globe going East. Hopefully I will go to Bhutan, then Southeast Asia (Thailand, Laos, Vietnam) and somewhere in the South Pacific.

I'm looking for sponsors so that I can do the video blog thing right, do it live and in high-definition. Any takers? Call me at 817-996-3611 or email me at Anton@doubleapictures.com

2 comments:

Sarah Kendel said...

i am mad at you because you leave the day before i get back from London!

...and i thought we were friends!

Jessica said...

Here's hoping the other side of the world appreciates your soon-to-be ribboned ponytail as much as this side does.

In other news, is it bad that the first thing I thought of when I read South Pacific is, "I'm gonna wash that man right outta my hair...!"