Sunday, July 06, 2008

How Do I Get To Delhi?


If I were leaving India with the group, I'd be heading back to the states from Vishakhpatnam on July 28th. Instead, I'm flying from Delhi to Bhutan on July 31st. That's all great, but how do I get from Vishakhpatnam to Delhi? It's half way across the country! By rail it takes 3 days, so that's out. There are only a few flights left and they are climbing toward $400, so I'm having a bit of a crisis. On top of all that, it turns out that the Taj Mahal is not right outside of Delhi, it's actually in Agra, 124 miles South. I also hear that there are things to see in Jaipur, making a perfect route ending in Delhi if I can just get there, but that is proving DIFFICULT.

This is such an adventure!

**update**
I purchased my ticket to Delhi!

2 comments:

Martha Elaine Belden said...

hahah! oh anton... i love reading about your adventures. and how they always work out... somehow.

as always, i'll be praying for you.

tahj said...

the taj mahal! i like hearing about india and all your travels.