Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Interview in Star Telegram on Friday

As some of you might have seen in the comments the other day, the Fort Worth Star Telegram was interested in hearing the story of what I'll be doing on my upcoming trip around the world. I had a phone interview with a reporter named Maira (Hi Maira!), on Monday and she was gracious enough to put up with twenty minutes of my ramblings. I had just pulled an all-nighter when I talked to her, so I was a bit out of it, I have no idea which parts they are going to use. Hopefully I don't come across as pretentious as I felt. It will be in a special section in this Friday's paper, complete with photographs!

Basically what I said was this: I'm a professional filmmaker who has taken a foray into video podcasting, specifically travel vlogging. I'm about to leave the country to do a project called Around the World in 30 Days, where I will do a new video blog every single day as I circumnavigate the globe in search of truth, adventure, and unique cultural experiences. I will be doing live updates on this very blog, which I will be calling antonseim.com (e before i) for simplicity sake.

Let me know what you think about the article, thanks for reading!

3 comments:

Martha Elaine Belden said...

so exciting! i'll be looking for it :)

crackers and cheese said...

Wow, congrats! Will the article be available online?

kyle said...

dang. you better link to it here (i'm sure you will) or else i won't know where to find it.

movin on up