Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dear Secret Diary

I may have lost something, basically irreplacible today, because I acted in haste. I'm really beating myself up over it and I don't think I can sleep because of how anxious I've suddenly become.

It's not the end of the world though and I have to just move on. I wish I could just shut the thought out of my brain as easily as that. If you think reality tv is weird to watch, you should really try making it. I want so badly to tell you in great detail exactly what I did today and also how I feel about it. But it'll all come out wrong I know it. So instead, as soon as I can get them off my camera, I'm going to post a few pictures of the mansion and the models, my office and co-workers for the week.

2 comments:

mirandaray said...

Deep breaths...

Martha Elaine Belden said...

this is so cryptic it hurts