Saturday, August 23, 2008

Posted While Driving

Current Location: Flagstaff, AZ

Storm clouds hang ominously over the mountain peaks and blankets of rain drop in slow motion on the horizon. In an instant the dirt went from burnt orange to deep brown and giant pines erected themselves along my path. Flagstaff Is just as I imagined it would be, cool, green and beautiful. I have to ask myself, why live in ugly places? Life seems too short. Maybe my journey should stop short here?
Ok, I stopped at a coffee shop and posted the photo. I couldn't figure out how to do it through the iphone.

3 comments:

Sarah Kendel said...

that's a lot of stuff packed in your little car

Jessica said...

I love the Gladware in the background... I honestly don't think I could live without it.

Martha Elaine Belden said...

dude. i can't believe you even CONTEMPLATED posting that photo from your phone while driving.