Saturday, September 06, 2008

Cabo Adventures

I'm typing this from my iPhone in Mexico and paying ridiculous roaming fees, so forgive the brevity.

Today I shot two packages for the current show I'm working on, one where the girls swam with dolphins and the second where they rode jet skis. After a long day of filming we arrived back at our hotel and waiting for us was the camera we had shipped from Dallas specifically for underwater videography. So I didn't get to use it and I didn't get to swim with the dolphins. I did however get knee deep and get some great shots with my HVX-200. The dolphin also swam up to me and I got to pet it so all was not lost. It was a good day. I'm getting a tan.

1 comment:

Martha Elaine Belden said...

seriously, dude. i thought your life was unreal before...

miss you.