Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Current Accomodations

This is my work station at a nice little house in the Hollywood Hills that my boss let me borrow for the weekend. It's a great view and you can't hear the traffic (one of my biggest pet-peeves), so it's quite peaceful. But the drive to get up here is nothing short of harrowing. As if L.A. traffic isn't bad enough, after a long day you have to wind your way up narrow, pot-holed streets with hair-pin turns galore. But it's a nice view, especially at night. The picture doesn't quite capture it.

3 comments:

Kate Ousley said...

so fun tony! or...anton...i can never get it right! i'm glad the Lord is blessing you on this new adventure! have a wonderful week!

kate

Lori said...

Lovely view indeed! I don't know what I'd enjoy seeing more: the city lights, or the stars. Can you see the stars from there or is there too much light?

Cara said...

Mm, I'll take your word for it.