Monday, September 15, 2008

New High-Tops

I actually haven't bought a pair of casual shoes in 2 years. Ok, I got a pair of shoes as a gift last year, but I woke up yesterday with a craving for some high-tops and after finding the most incredible sneaker boutique on Melrose Ave., these are what I came home with.

No matter how good the shoes look to anyone else, the most important view for me is the birds-eye look over the top. Because I wear the same shoes day in and day out, this view has to be aesthetically pleasing to my eyes. What do you think? Daddy needs affirmation.

6 comments:

kyle said...

not too bad there anton. what a style guru. i actually just bought a pair of casual shoes over the internet a few weeks ago... but i haven't found the need to wear them because, well... austin is too damn casual for casual shoes!!

but i like your new kicks.

crackers and cheese said...

Good bird's eye view! Funny, I'd never thought to evaluate shoes that way, but it makes sense. And I tried, but I just can't call you "Daddy," but you're welcome to refer to yourself as that.

chirolks said...

So are they comfortable? :)

Martha Elaine Belden said...

i'm not really a fan of high tops, gotta be honest.

but if you like 'em, i like 'em... for you :)

Ben said...

I'll be honest - that is a pair of shoes that I would never buy for myself.

They are clearly your style, though, and I couldn't ever hope to pull off your style, so it's not really mean for me to say so.

Cara said...

Love them. Now I want to go out and buy some new shoes...