Tuesday, September 09, 2008

So Content Right Now

As you very well know, I have a stack of editing projects waiting on the back-burner, my cousin's wedding (2 yrs), Como Neighborhood Project (8 mnths), Oink Videos, The Lonely Planet Saigon video and Around the World in 30 Days.

Well, after months of financial struggle, mind-bending business and camera jobs, I'm finally here, at my editing station in the Hollywood Hills. I'm barefoot, the doors are open, it's peaceful and I have groceries in the fridge. I'm very content today.

6 comments:

kyle said...

YEAH! Get it up and running. I MUST know what happened in India, Tokyo, and those other places. CAPITAL LETTERS.

Cara said...

Love the hat. Love the shirt. I'd be content if I were as hot as you.

Martha Elaine Belden said...

lookin' good, m'friend. lookin' real good ;)

mirandaray said...

like the hat:-)

crackers and cheese said...

Nice look these days, Mr cool and confident cali filmmaker! Wow, was the Como project really 8 months ago? New Year's Day when you were telling me about that project doesn't seem that long ago, but considering how it's now September . . . yeah. I have a hard time conceptualizing time sometimes. Or always. Not sure which.

Lori said...

Sounds very nice! Living in the lap of luxury. I would like to come and visit you there someday. Maybe when you are famous, I will lay gratuitous claim to having known you when you were a mere mortal.