Sunday, September 07, 2008

What I Was Up To Last Week

I arrived in L.A. about a week and a half ago and immediately moved into an ostentatious mansion that the artist formerly known as Prince used to own. I stayed there for about 4 days before heading to Las Vegas for one night and then flying to Cabo San Lucas, all while filming a reality TV show.

I have lots of funny stories and pictures, but I have been asked not to post any material that might give away anything from the show. Below are a few generic stills to give you an idea of some of the things I experienced last week.








4 comments:

ifijustbreathe said...

VERY cool! I can't wait to find out more about this reality show ... :-) I'm happy for you and your new life in LA!
-stacy

Cara said...

Wow, beautiful skies. I believe Prince is now known as the artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Prince. Just try to wrap you head around that.

Jessica said...

Aww, Bill!

In other news: Geez... What a life you lead.

Martha Elaine Belden said...

yeah... what she said.