Thursday, October 23, 2008

New Macbook Pro

I went a little crazy last night and bought one of these. I got it as customized as I could and as a result, it doesn't ship until next week. I of course jumped the gun and wiped my current harddrive clean before I realized this, so now I'm working off a little bus-driven firewire drive. I sure hope it doesn't die, that would be a shame.

I went with the 2.8 Ghz, 4 gigs of ram and the 320 gig 7,200 rpm harddrive. I am excited about the new video card. I am not excited about the loss of firewire 400, the glossy screen or the extra half a pound weight. However, that sleak one-piece aluminum body and new Mac smell just win me over. I can't wait to meet my new baby.

2 comments:

christina said...

very nice. i'm sure my husband is drooling all over your blog right now.

Cara said...

Is it a girl or boy? And have you named it?