Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Update, Sort Of...

I'm not just not blogging because I'm lazy, or because interesting things aren't happening -- very much the contrary actually. But I'm so busy with all the good things that have been going on, that I've been too busy to give blogging the time it deserves. I promise that when I start writing here regularly again, it's going to be worth it. I mean, I have editing projects coming up, so I'm going to need to procrastinate, and what better way than on this platform where I can share my life with you! I miss you, I just hope that you know it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

come to haiti!!! i show u good time in gonaives.

take care,

-w. jean

Martha Elaine Belden said...

lookin' forward to hearing more.

we miss you, too!

Laura said...

hope you had fun golfing and in disney land with mom