Saturday, November 08, 2008

Coming Up Next

I grew distant from the internet for a while. For a while there, I was pouring hours of every day into Twitter, Blogspot, Youtube and Facebook and I just got burnt out. I have been dissatisfied from the very beginning with this URL, as well as with my Youtube username, and don't even get me started on my Flickr login. Yahoo - who uses Yahoo?

But as I do, I'd forgotten why I even started writing here in the first place. It wasn't so that people would read my thoughts and identify with my experience, it was just to write about my ideas, so that I wouldn't get out of practice. And if you liked something I'd written, well then bonus. So I'm going back to my roots and getting busy on my inter-web work again. Thank you for stopping by every once in a while.

4 comments:

kyle said...

ooooo, deliberate industries: to reboot. this has my interest perked.

and come on, anton, almost all your ideas are interesting.

kyle said...

and that was supposed to say, 'deliberate industries: THE reboot'

son of gun.

Martha Elaine Belden said...

"every once in a while"?

how 'bout... every single day?

Elaine Clermont said...

you're welcome! thanks for being here when I do come by! Its always a pleasure to catch up and see your latest adventures and growth!