Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Alchemy: The Making of Oink Ink [Directed by Anton Seim]

The following is a short documentary I directed for my friend James at Oink Art LTD. James and I have been working together for a little over a year. We met at my friend David's wedding in Cyprus and shared a common love of the notorious graffiti artist Banksy, and a few months later I shot a little demo video for the ink that James makes and uploaded it to Youtube. A year later we've made over 60 videos and have over a million views on Youtube. This short documentary is the work of James and I as well as the camera work of Justin Kirchhoff of Digital Shakedown and the lighting of Blake McNay. Even if you have no interest in graffiti, I hope you find the video interesting.
Alchemy: The Making Of Oink Ink [Directed by Anton Seim] from Oink Art LTD on Vimeo.

1 comment:

kyle said...

top class work, anton. top class. i would say it looks professionally done, but that might imply that i'm somehow surprised by your abilities. in fact, it's quite the opposite... running playlist on the way.

damn you're a fine director.