Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Long Weekend at Sundance

I forgot to tell you, this weekend I'm shooting video for a company called RealTVfilms at The Sundance Film Festival. I'm actually cruising up I-15 in a "pimped" out Escalade as I'm writing this. I'll be going to parties and catching interviews with filmmakers Friday, Saturday, Sunday and then skiing with my friend on Monday. Sundance is a lifelong dream for me, so I'm excited.

Also, I don't know if the last post made it clear or not, I booked a trip to Christchurch, New Zealand May 5th, Sydney, Australia May 17th and then back to L.A. June 5th. Also, I'm doing 10 days in Tahiti for work this Spring. And other stuff I'll tell you about soon. I'm happy to be alive.

2 comments:

Laura Jo said...

Sounds like fun brother. I love hearing about your travels to the far ends of the earth and the cool celebs you meet along the way. I'm just kickin' it in B-town.

Lori said...

Sundance, Wow!

For once, I don't really have much to say. It's all facial expression...