Sunday, March 01, 2009

Back In L.A.

If you were wondering, yes, Tahiti was great. It was summer in the Southern hemisphere, so it was hot and sunny. On one long day on the island of Huahini, I rode around in a fast boat, snorkeling and wake-boarding, and got really sunburned, even though I put on three coats of SPF-25. I also sustained some cuts and deep bruising while riding ATV's through the jungle and hiking up one of the mountains to a natural waterslide (I slipped and fell hard 3 times while filming, but managed to save the camera). There are a lot of mosquitos in Tahiti and I got bitten about 100 times. I also didn't get much sleep because our work schedule was very intensive (my call time was 5am one morning). Thus, yesterday, when I got back, I fell asleep at 4pm and just woke up at 7am.

I'm not allowed to post any pictures from the trip, but I'll post some landscape pictures soon. Just wanted to let you know that I'm back safe and sound and mostly in one piece.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool Anton - Awesome trip man and post some pictures from your personal camera!

Take it easy,

Cool Tie