Sunday, March 15, 2009

From The Corner of This California King

I'm coming to you from bed tonight for a little update. After a slew of traveling, I'm back in L.A. for one final push to do as much work as possible before leaving in May to make a movie in New Zealand. But that's not why I'm writing. I'm just curious - how do you get here? Is it by Google Reader? Do you have a Deliberate Industries bookmark in your browser? Do you actually physically type it in? Let me know if you would.

P.S. I started a new company. I can't tell you what it is until I buy the domain name.

10 comments:

Linda said...

I log in to antonseim.com

Brandi aka B, Bran, b-roe, brando said...

i'm subscribed via rss on my igoogle homepage!

Anton said...

B-Roe and my moms up in this piece! Thanks guys :) Who else, how else please?

mirandaray said...

i have it bookmarked.

iceland was fantastic. how many details do you want?

Martha Elaine Belden said...

you're over in my blog's sidebar, and i just click on "deliberate industries" every day or two and pay you a little visit :)

Greg Beauchamp said...

Google Reader on my igoogle, biotch. Thanks for the nut article, I'm still allergic.

Laura Jo said...

I type in antonseim.com.

Kim said...

I get here from West and Clear's website.

crackers and cheese said...

Google Reader

Anonymous said...

Deliberate Industries is bookmarked. I found you through west and clear or fortworthology I think. Then you moved to CA which is my home state so I've kept up.

Ann