Friday, March 20, 2009

Now I Need A Logo

I almost forgot to tell you, the other week, when I went back to Dallas-Fort Worth, I started a new company! It's called Deliberate Entertainment and yes, it goes along with the same "deliberate" theme as this blog. As the name suggests, I'm taking a greater interest in the "business" of entertainment. I applied for the business name in Texas for a couple of reasons. I hope this doesn't sound incriminating, but I don't want to be a California resident, at least not at present time. Also, my business manager and almost all of my clients are based out of Dallas. Oh, and my "permanent" address is in Dallas-Fort Worth, because I'm still a vagabond. And I don't plan on that changing any time soon.

Justin, ball's in your court (just kidding dude, I know you're busy).

1 comment:

Benjamin Jancewicz said...

I'm interested in doing your logo if you still need someone. What kind of filmmaking are you into?