Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Week In Sydney

The days have been just packed. We started out with three nights at a quaint little hostel in the red light district, but then moved to couch surfing when Clint got here. Three guys spending Five nights on someone's floor in their very nice one bedroom apartment is called overstaying your welcome. But it's been nice.

We'll be flying to Whitsundays tomorrow up North in the tropics and cruising for about three days around the islands. Arlie beach is supposedly a party place, however, we're moving into winter so I have a feeling it'll be a little more tame than in the peak months.

I'm having a great time traveling of course, looking forward to getting back to work when I get back to the states.

Did I mention I'll be moving back to Texas for a bit?

2 comments:

crackers and cheese said...

No, you hadn't. Welcome back when you come back :)

Martha Elaine Belden said...

i knew i knew.... can't wait!!

:D