Saturday, June 27, 2009

Well, I'm Going To Barcelona

Last month, my older brother got married in Barcelona. My parents went, but I was in New Zealand, so I didn't get to attend the wedding. His wife is Catalonian, so he will eventually become a citizen and is getting a Spanish work-Visa. Before he starts work, he wants me to come and visit him since right now, he just sits at home or rides his bike aimlessly around the city during the day. So, using 80,000 airline miles, I booked a 10-day trip, July 27 - August 5, to Barcelona. I'm excited to go see my brother and get a peak into his new life as a Spaniard.

I hope that LonelyPlanet.tv will accept my video pitch and commission me to make a fabulous video while I'm there *wink-wink*.

2 comments:

Kayleen said...

I'm very jealous! I hope I get to come for the wedding.

Jessica said...

Thumbs up.

In other news, the Captcha for this comment is "sperm". No lie.