Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Barcelona and NYC, Something Different

I could go on and on about why I haven't been writing much (the short of it is that I'm busy working), but instead I'll post this itinerary, because looking forward to a trip motivates me. I'm going to be doing something different with the video blog I produce in Barcelona and perhaps in NYC. I'm also very open to suggestions on things to do, both touristy things and more avant-garde video blog suggestions. Anything you'd like me to do while I'm there?

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Please go here.

http://www.pointclickhome.com/image/tid/4877

You don't have to stay, just go and take in the gorgeous awesomeness for me.

Anton P. S. said...

Who wouldn't want to hang out in a lobby described as "girly" and "enticing"??

Martha Elaine Belden said...

you should call kyo when you're in NYC! seriously... she'd LOVE it, and she could probably take you to some incredible (and most likely inexpensive) restaurants and/or bars. that girl's lived there for several years now... she knows her way around :)

plus, she'd just love to see you, i'm sure.