Thursday, July 30, 2009

Kennedy Lost My Bag

I am in Spain, been here for two days, loving it. There was bad weather coming out of DFW and the delays made me miss my connection to Barcelona in NYC, so instead I flew to London and then took a British Airways flight to Barcelona from there. My bag was left at JFK in the process so I've been without clothes or contacts for the last two days. Thank goodness I'm staying with my brother, so I've been able to borrow things from him. He and I have very different body types and fashion sense, so I've felt like a different person while walking around Spain. Yesterday, we rode the two bikes he has around the entire city, down the beaches and up to Parque Guell, then we bombardered downhill to a restaurant called Mussol, where we ate 80 escargot between us. I would upload pictures and video, but the cable to connect my camera is also in my lost bag. Today we're taking a train to Tarragona and later in the day to Sitges to explore the Roman ruins. Last night, we went out with my brother-in-law, who is a chef and it was a night of excess. My brother and I are hurting a little bit, so it's going to be a slow and relaxed day.

No comments: