Sunday, August 02, 2009

Happenings In Spain

If by chance, you've stopped by my Facebook page and checked out any of my status updates or new photo albums, then you know how much I'm doing here in Spain. My brother and I started in Barcelona, his new home, and toured the city with his wife and friends for a few days. For the weekend, we've been at a resort in the mountains called Caldes De BoĆ­. Tomorrow we head back to Barcelona to continue exploring the city. Upon my return to the U.S., I will give a full report here, with pictures. Also, I am in the process of making one, long video blog of the entire trip with voice-over narration, so you won't miss a moment. Thanks for continuing to check in. Things will be back on the normal post-frenzied pace about mid-August. My movie, "More Than It Is" has gone to the editor in L.A. and I am awaiting word on whether or not I've been given a position on a job starting in late September, so either way, I should have plenty of time to document these experiences in full detail starting next week.

Ah yes, and here is a picture of my brother and I, hiking in the Pyrennes mountains:

1 comment:

Martha Elaine Belden said...

sounds like you're having a grand ol' time :) can't wait to see the video blog and hear more about it when you return!