Wednesday, August 12, 2009

News On The New Leaf

Ok, first of all, I have no idea where that phrase comes from, "to turn over a new leaf," it just popped into my head and I used it, but it sounds strange to me now.

Today was the third day in a row that I've woken up before 8am. This may sound like no big deal, especially if you have a job, but for me, this is absurdly out of the ordinary. For the last few years I've been a night person, staying up until nearly dawn almost every day. At the same time, I've known that I do better work early in the morning, so I decided to make a change and it's permanent. Thank you for your warm welcome into the world of the working.

2 comments:

crackers and cheese said...

Does this mean you got the job? If so - congrats!

Anton P. S. said...

Oh, hmm, I wish it meant I got the job. It kind of means the job didn't happen, but I chose to self-motivate any way. There's still some hope on that front however. I'll probably write a little about that soon.