Monday, October 05, 2009

2:30am Stream Of Consciousness

I'll be up all night working on a video that needs to be uploaded to Youtube by 9am. I'm currently waiting on the last few clips to transfer off the camera and I can't get started until they're done, so I'm just going to continue writing, as fast as I can, without thinking about it, until they finish. Since I've been back home in Texas, freelance video work has picked up like crazy. One of my best clients, Oink Art LTD, an online street art supplier, commissioned me to do another round of videos for their wildly popular Youtube channel we started about two years ago (we have around 4 million views on our videos). On top of that, a band has hired me to edit a bunch of promotional videos for them. Also, I am in talks with a film production company in Dallas, to start coming in to take care of some assistant editing duties, roto-scoping and basic 3D work. All of this is making for a very busy Fall - just what I need to finally pay off my editing system and some of the lingering costs of my short film and television pilot that we shot in Australia and New Zealand at the beginning of the summer.

Well, the clips are done transferring and I have an all-nighter ahead of me, so I'm going to get to work.

By the way, please follow me on Twitter, if you don't already.

2 comments:

Martha Elaine Belden said...

i'm so glad things are looking so up and up and up :)

God is good. even if things weren't looking so up, He'd still be good. but He knows our neeeds and it's beautiful to see Him meeting yours in such a way.

hope i see you soon.

kiramatali shah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.