Friday, October 23, 2009

The Amazing Mechanics of High-Budget Television

My mind has nearly completely been taken over by the TV show that I'm working on. I've been putting in 15 hours per day, 5 days a week, for two business weeks. It's been an eye opening experience. A great learning experience. I'm exhausted, but I'm proud to be a part of this TV show that we're all on a team to make. On the other hand, I've had no time to sleep, no time to maintain relationships and absolutely no time to write here. I'm looking forward to the days when I can wake up at 9am, walk across the house in my boxers, edit for a while, work out, go lay out in the back yard and cook myself lunch. I'm taking advantage of this experience while it lasts though.

1 comment:

Cara said...

What a busy season for you. Take care of yourself, and take care of your closest relationships; those things are important. That is all. I'll be praying for you.