Thursday, November 12, 2009

Songs For You To Download and Enjoy

Over the past few weeks I've been turned on to new music like never before. I'm devouring it. Here is a playlist, for you to download, of some of the songs that have been moving me lately.


"Sleep" by Azure Ray - Thanks Jessica!

"Two Weeks" - Grizzly Bear

"The Rain" - The Swell Season

"Meteor Shower" - Owl City

"40 Day Dream" - Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeroes

"Many Shades of Black" - The Raconteurs (Not new, but an anthem for me last month)

"Ottoman" - Vampire Weekend


Download them, or listen to them here: Deliberate Playlist Number 1


I like songs I can sing to, that might be apparent. I hope you enjoy them. There will be more of these in the near future. Let me know what you think.


Love,


-Anton

1 comment:

kyle said...

ANTON! you're venturing into the realm of playlistdom! great one to start off on.

i get why owl city is popular, i mean he's basically capitalizing (even if inadvertently so) on the whole postal service thing, but i just cannot get into it.

Ed sharpe & etc... my gf just got me into them, interesting imagery.

never heard that vamp wknd song before! i love the backlash of the indiesnob nation (of which i am sometimes a part of - re above owl city comment) against vampire weekend. their album is going to be so freaking enjoyable.