Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Three Movies For Tonight

After going from working 80 hours every week, to going back to working for my own clients, mostly from home, I have free time coming out my ears. I never waste time, I'm always doing something, always learning something - today I had to go to Dallas and while running errands I stopped by Premiere Video on Mockingbird Lane. Premiere Video in Dallas, Texas is the best video store and video library that I have ever come across. I quickly grabbed three films I'd been wanting to see for a long time and left before I saw any more, because how many films can I actually watch in two days? I'm very excited. The first one called 4 Months 3 Weeks And Two Days, is about two college students seeking an abortion in communist Eastern Europe (Romania). The second called La Vie En Rose, is about Édith Piaf. And the third called Aguirre Wrath of God, is one of director Werner Herzog's great films.

1 comment:

kyle said...

YES, Aguirre! First film that blew my eyeballs out of my head. Remember thinking, "I don't know why, but this movie amazes."

Gosh, I miss Premiere. You lucky dog.