Saturday, November 21, 2009

Yvan Rodic's Visual Diary

When I was a kid, I loved picture books. It's not that I don't like reading, in fact, I now love literature - But a picture says a thousand words and a really interesting, well-composed picture says even more. ALL of Yvan Rodic's (also know as Face Hunter) pictures are interesting. I have no idea how he does it, why he does it, how he pays for it, sustains it, etc. but he's been traveling around the world, non-stop for the last few months, taking fantastic photos and hanging out with outrageous people and I've been enjoying the heck out of his visual diary. You need to subscribe, now.
(click and make it bigger)
"When one man, for whatever reason, has the opportunity to lead an extraordinary life, he has no right to keep it to himself." (Jacques Cousteau)

1 comment:

mirandaray said...

The Cousteau quote very much applies to you.