Sunday, December 13, 2009

I Need Your Help, Please Comment

I started a new film production company this year, called Deliberate Entertainment. The idea of living deliberately, is an ethos that has developed within me, it is a commitment to foresight, integrity and sustainability in everything I do.

The new video I directed called "Prance Like a Man" is going live on Tuesday and I'm thinking of linking this site to the video. The advertising agency who commissioned the video used the title of this blog "Deliberate Industries" as my company logo instead of Deliberate Entertainment.

So which do you like better, Deliberate Entertainment or Deliberate Industries?

Thank you.

8 comments:

Greg Beauchamp said...

Deliberate Industries sounds a lot more interesting to me, but it might not be as descriptive.

kyle said...

You know I honestly think Deliberate Industries sounds better. When I hear it I think of a movement, or a gigantic warehouse filled with geniuses manufacturing deliberately crafted art with wit.

So yeah I think Deliberate Industries sounds better. Plus I think if you put the two side by side, one looks very seductive and one looks almost cookie-cutter.

Plus, think of the corporate imagery you can come up with for Deliberate Industries. My brain is spinning with possibilities!

Yeah, Anton.

Kayleen said...

I like Deliberate Industries better as well. When I hear entertainment after the deliberate I still think of sitting and being entertained, but when I hear industries I think of things happening...deliberate things.

mirandaray said...

Industries... but it may be because industies is more familiar and i resist change...

Jessica said...

I'm on the Industries bandwagon.

Anton P. S. said...

Alrighty then, I'll be switching my business name to Deliberate Industries in 2010. It's official. Thanks for all of your suggestions!

Martha Elaine Belden said...

i'm way late w/the feedback... but i, too, think you should stick with industries.

it's you. and it's unique.

(p.s. my word verification is "lionable" ... that should totally be a word)

petrenkov said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.