Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Don't Comment On This

For a while, I just had an explosion of readers. After 5 years of blogging, I guess I finally acquired somewhat of a following. I guess that's what I always wanted. But it affected me in an unexpected way. I began to worry that my posts weren't applying to a broad enough audience, or that they were on too wide an array of topics, or that they were too personal, or too preachy. So I just started writing more infrequently. Well, the good news is that as a result of my reluctant posting, my readership dropped severely. And without commenters - now knowing that I can write without your JUDGING eyes, I am again free to share my deepest darkest secrets, here, in the privacy of my own personal public blog!

Oh yeah, and friend, your hair needs to be about 12 INCHES in order to donate it. Nobody wants to make mustaches out of your 6-7 inch hair. Give it a year!

And DO NOT go to Floyd's Barbershop to donate it. Just trust me on this.

If you want me to continue writing unfettered, please do not comment. I will just get self-conscious. It's better for me to think I'm all alone, with the hair donators.

♥ - Anton

2 comments:

ben grayson said...

I thought about commenting on this...ok, you win. i won't.

Anton Seim said...

How dare you.