Saturday, February 13, 2010

Give A Tent To Someone In Haiti

My bro and fellow blogger, Andy Merrick, turned me on to a great cause called A Home In Haiti. In 15 days, the rainy season will officially begin in Haiti. All buildings have pretty much been destroyed and if you lived in Haiti, after just witnessing your entire country get leveled by a massive earthquake, would you really want to sleep in a crumbling cement death-trap of a building anyway? So they need tents and they need them now. I've been wanting to donate to Haiti ever since the Tweets about the devastating earthquake started rolling in, before the major news organizations even began reporting it. And this is the cause I've been looking for. So I bought a tent. It cost just under $200 dollars and I'm proud that someone in Haiti will soon be calling it home.
Please go here and purchase a tent through Amazon.com. It all can be done very easily through the "A Home In Haiti" website and it will take you less than ten minutes. And ship the tent to Courageous Church 1330 West Peachtree Street Suite 560 Atlanta, GA 30309 (404) 461-9850. Andy says it's legit.

No comments: