Sunday, February 07, 2010

Subscribe to DeliberateIndustries.com

I wanted to do this in a more triumphal way, but I'll just go ahead and say it plainly - After 5 years of blogging on this website, I will soon be relaunching this blog as deliberateindustries.com - both a blog and a website for my production company. Stay subscribed in your RSS feed reader (if you don't do this already, I recommend using Google.com/reader, it's a great one), just drop off the .blogspot off the name and instead just use http://www.deliberateindustries.com. I will continue blogging here, possibly with even more tenacity, and soon I will also have a more personal journal up on antonseim.blogspot.com.

I'm really looking forward to the new site being designed by www.bradleybenson.com/!

1 comment:

arshad said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.