Friday, April 09, 2010

Happy To Be Working, But Very Tired

I desperately want to write a post right now, telling you how blessed I am with work, and how exhausted I am by it all. I'm back in L.A., I'm shooting apartment properties all over Southern California for a great client, I'm editing videos for Oink Art LTD, another great client, and I'm supervising an edit on a web-commercial I shot in Dallas two weeks ago for yet ANOTHER great client. It's just that, to do this all properly, I need to work about 20 hours each day, 7 days a week. But it's just taking everything out of me. I am running around on auto-pilot. My clean clothes are running out. The weirdest thing, is that I don't have anything specific planned a month from now. Not one thing. Not a vacation, not a baby, not a house to buy, not a city to live in...my life could look exactly the same in a month, or totally different. I just don't know. And at the very same time, I can't see the end of this workload. It's a very confusing time, but man, am I glad to be working.

1 comment:

Martha Elaine Belden said...

i miss you, my friend.
very much so.

but i'm also happy you're happy and busy. keep in touch :)