Monday, April 19, 2010

Update - April 2010

In an effort to be more vulnerable with my words (inspired again by my good friend Kyle - writer, artist, musician), I'm here to write, stream-of-consciousness to give you a look into where I am in the days of my life. So here goes:

On Good Friday I flew back to Los Angeles and moved in with my friend Jessica for the month of April. I had booked about 9 days of camera-operating work in the Southern California area, shooting b-roll of apartment properties for a Texas-based company. Shortly before leaving Dallas-Fort Worth, I filmed internet commercials for my client Oink Art LTD and another new client, also an online retailer. Traveling with the raw footage, I would also be editing those commercials in between b-roll shoots. It is the most work I've had at once in nearly a year. It is a huge blessing to be so busy and I am quickly falling back into the groove of long, diligent days.

*break* (each time I step away to focus on the project I'm working on, I will start a new paragraph)

**I wrote this a few days ago. After typing this out, I pinched a nerve in my neck while stressed out and editing during an all-nighter. This was a very unhealthy night for me. I know you don't want more excuses as to why I'm not writing. I have some big plans, but I'll just wait to share them until I can actually make-good on the promise.

More soon.

No comments: