Thursday, August 19, 2010

I Haven't Forgotten About You

I've been working for the last few weeks. Every day. Every dang day.

This is a good thing. This means money, and fulfillment (although not in that order). It also means fun, because I like what I do (specifically camera work and directing in this case). I have a three day break coming up, for which I'll fly back to DFW and RELAX. Then I'll fly BACK to L.A. to rush into another job, this time working as a camera operator on a cooking show (10 shoot days over a 14 day period).

Possible Travel Plans:
I'm kicking around the idea of going to Iceland for a week, the first week of October. It's the low season (tourism-wise) and the airfare is very cheap.

Drop me a line. How are you doing?

3 comments:

Anonymously Me said...

I think it's really cool that you love your job so much. :) When I get a job, I hope I love it as much as you do.

I have a question for you though. Since you travel so much, is it hard to keep steady relationships with family and friends and stuff?

Also, when/where can I see More Than It Is?

And I think you should definitely go to Iceland.

Kayleen said...

Anton, keep Bolivia on your list of possible travel plans, and try to visit in the next year. I came here for two weeks and now I'm staying for a whole year to teach 5th grade at the mission school in Santa Cruz. Not what I expected, but what God wanted.
Hope your work continues to come in and that you continue loving it!

mirandaray said...

Iceland is fun. Go.