Monday, October 11, 2010

Resurecting My Writing

Over a year ago, I traveled to New Zealand and shot a film. It's been a long road, with a few patches of nothing getting done, and the film is finally, almost ready to be shown. I made a deal with myself that I wouldn't start any more major projects until the film was completed. I'm not one to focus all of my attention on a single project and as a result, it's hard for me to finish anything.

But the film is almost done.

I've been writing on this blog for five years. The last year has been the slowest year for writing out of all of them. I've been reluctant to post anything because I've felt guilty to not be working on my film, I've worried that the people I make videos for would read my writing and think me crazy or immature, and I think I've just been burnt out in general.

I'm feeling a lot better now and I'm itching to get my writing back into shape. So I'm going to start writing here again, lot's and lot's of text, fewer pictures and video, more stories.

Thanks for sticking with me.

No comments: