Wednesday, January 05, 2011

I Launched The Documentary On Kickstarter



I did the majority of fundraising through Christian Chiropractors Association, but I want to extend the opportunity for the independent film community to be involved as well (or anyone who likes supporting independent projects). As I've written before, I'm headed to Bolivia for two weeks to shoot a documentary about my cousin, a chiropractor and Christian missionary, giving free chiropractic care to the poor in Santa Cruz, Bolivia. The final film will simply be launched for free online and available to anyone who would like to see it.

Please go to my Kickstarter page: http://kck.st/fiFowW if you would like to contribute. Even five dollars helps!

P.S. I thought Santa Cruz, might be a small town - turns out it's the BIGGEST city in Bolivia, with nearly 2 million people (wiki).

2 comments:

Anonymously Me said...

I want to do something like this after I get out of college.

Anton Seim said...

P.S. On my big list of things to do, I have a big, long response to a comment you made a while back. I'm so, so, so sorry for never replying.