Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm Having A New Site Designed

This blog has existed for about 6 years. It's time for some changes. I'm not sure the platform yet, but I think I'm going to move my personal activities to antonseim.com and hopefully my personal blog will become antonseim.com/blog. Right now, I'm having a website designed for my film production company "Deliberate Industries," which shares the name of this blog. I know that Google will find this confusing, but I haven't yet figured out how to rectify the situation. This blog reads like a novel of my life over the last six years and I love what is within it. If you've been sticking with me since the beginning, thank you. I'm not going anywhere.

2 comments:

Anonymously Me said...

Hey, you've been to New Zealand, right? Where did you go and what do you recommend seeing/doing there?

Anton Seim said...

Email me: anton seim {at] gmail dot com (take the spaces out)